A friend at work told me today how excited she was that I would be blogging my experiences in South Africa. She said that it was something that she would share with her children. She also said that she hoped that I continued to write. I remarked that I hope I continue to write too. LOL. For real though, I think that I could really get into this blogging thing. It's therapeutic in a way.
In three days I'll be in South Africa (at least on a plane headed there). As the days go by, my anticipation grows increasingly as the desire to get the heck out of here burns the inner depths of my being. I mean, I love all my friends and family but I need a change of pace. I am overworked and underpaid.
I feel so fortunate that I was blessed with this opportunity. Can't wait!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment